Dr. A. Kumar has worked as Professor – MBA & PhD program at MIT Sloan, USA. He has also been the Vice-Chancellor of CPU , Rajasthan, India.
His Academic and Administrative Strengths are: Innovation, Strategy and Transformative Leadership.
His significant achievements are as mentioned below:
- Researched, drafted the policy on Higher education named — “Higher Education Policy for the State of Rajasthan, A Roadmap (2013).”
- Introduced the System of – Intelligent Monitoring, for Corporate sectors, Organizations in Mfg. & services, Projects and consultancy, Research & innovation, including governance.
- Introduced for the first time – the curriculum preparation in all streams, to be done on the basis of Data collected by groups of students from external sources by researching the specific needs of futuristic base in corporate, which will be parts of the electives/ specializations.
- Taught and shared the knowledge at Harvard Business School, for Part time classes of Executive Management Program.
- Apart from academic endeavors, also worked along with Father of Modern Management, PETER DRUCKER, on a Research work for Improving the U S Economy during the period of Ronald Reagan in Early 80’s as junior research scholar.
- Participated in various conferences and seminars of national and international repute. His strength span across the areas of Strategic management, Management of Technology, Team Building, Top Management & governance, and Leadership.
- Dr. A Kumar in his service span of 36 years has been conferred various awards and accolades by diverse organizations. He has been associated with the organizations of repute such as MIT Sloan School of Management Cambridge USA, Harvard Business School USA, XLRI Jamshedpur India, University of Stirling Scotland, University of Huddersfield UK and University of Connecticut USA.
- His visionary outlook, outstanding leadership and passion for education have resulted in him being part of multiple committees in various institutions.
He has 17 International Papers and 3 National Papers to his credit. Dr. Kumar has also been associated and worked with companies like Intel Corporation USA, Northern Radio Corporation USA and British Telecom London. In addition to his academic accomplishments, professionally he has been actively involved with MDPs, FDPs, AMPs, etc. for corporate. One of the most notable aspect is that he has always been connected to student community, culture and society by his role and work in Research, Strategic Management, Use of Technology, Innovation in Academics, Team Building and Leadership.
Dr. Akhilesh Kumar
Ph.D.Management– MIT , USA – Gr A
M.B.A. MIT Sloan School of Management, USA – Gr A
B.Tech. —IIT BHU, Varanasi, India