To evolve as an Institution creating competent professionals with strong ethical values who can exhibit multidisciplinary skills in globally competitive environment.
- To create environment for multidisciplinary education where in students can execute tasks involving expertise of multiple domains.
- To impart cross-cultural and ethical training through execution of projects created for solving socio-cultural issues.
- To provide training that suits to globally competitive environment.
- To increase outreach for financially deprived and geographically isolated talents.
The inspiration behind Vishveshwarya Group of Institutions (VGI) has been the renowned engineer Sir M. Visvesvaraya. The VGI was established in the year 2000 with a vision to nurture globally competent professionals in Technical and Management education. In order to diversify expertise of students multidiciplinary domains, We expanded our wings into the fields of Pharmacy, Agriculture, Education , Law, Mass Communication & Journalism and Fashion Design.
The institute campus is strateigically located among one of the biggest industrial corridors (DMIC) and logistics parks. Having the advantage of being one the largest instituional campuses, we create an environment inside the campus which suits to Gurukul like traning and social development of students.
The undergraduate and post graduate courses offered by Vishveshwarya Group of Institutions is governed by the following bodies:-
- ALL INDIA COUNCIL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION (AICTE)
- PHARMACY COUNCIL OF INDIA (PCI)
- FEDERATION OF INDIAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRIES (FICCI)
The bachelors and masters programs in technology ,pharmacy and management are affiliated to the Dr. APJ ABDUL KALAM TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY where as the diploma programs in engineering are governed by the BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, Uttar Pradesh. The college also offers Bachelors in Education program that is governed by CHAUDHARY CHARAN SINGH UNIVERSITY, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
Vishveshwarya Group of Institutions is located at Greater Noida phase-2 near Dadri at Ghaziabad-Bulandshahr highway. It is approximately 20 kilometers away from Ghaziabad city center and 8 kilometers from Pari Chowk, Greater Noida.
The college has a beautiful 65 acres huge campus with lush green lawns, and boasts of the most modern infrastructure including state of the art laboratories having cutting edge apparatus and equipment. Separate boarding and lodging facilities are available for boys and girls within the campus itself. More information about the college infrastructure is available on the infrastructure