- Career Prospects
As education is becoming an important factor & has become a sector for a huge number of jobs. Under the RTE Act, it has been made compulsory to have B.Ed. degree to become a teacher in both Government and public schools. This course helps one to learn the methodologies involved in the teaching profession through training process that will make a person a very efficient teacher to teach in higher primary and high schools.
Group A ( Compulsory Subjects)
- Contemporary India and Education
- Philisophical and Sociological Perspectives of Education.
- Growing up as a Learner
- Teacher, Teaching and Technology
- Creating an Inclusive School
- Gender School and Society
- Knowledge, Language and Curriculum
Group B (Teaching Methodology)
- Pedagogy of a School Subject – I
- Pedagogy of School Subject -l
- Assesement for Learning.
Optional courses : Any One of The Following
- Educational Administration and Management.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Environment Education.
- Computer Education.
- Health, Physical Education and Yoga.
- Life Style Management.
P.C 5- Preparation to Function as a Teacher.
P.C 6- School Internship
GROUP - C
- Strengthening Language Proficiency.
- Art and Aesthetics.
- Reading and Reflecting on Texts.
- Understanding of ITC.
- Scouting and Guiding.
- Working with Community.
- Educational Writers for Various Newspapers
- Journals & websites
- Assistant Dean
- Content Writer
- Education Researcher
- Coaching Centres
- Education Consultants
- Private Tuitions
- Publishing Houses
- Research and Development Agencies
- Schools & Colleges
- U.P. State Entrance Exam
- Duration : 2 Years
- Eligibility : Graduation (with min. 50% marks for General/OBC & min. 45% for SC/ST)