- Career Prospects
Mechanical Engineering is the discipline to distribute knowledge and technologies, by applying principles from Engineering, Physics in design and analysis of manufacturing system through quality teaching, research, and applications in our life. That applies Engineering, Physics, Engineering Mathematics, and Materials Science principles to design, analyze, manufacture, and maintain mechanical systems. It is one of the oldest and broadest of the engineering disciplines.
- Simulation, Modeling & Analysis
- Operation Research
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Advance Mechanics & Methodology
- Elective Subjects
- Manufacturing Science Lab
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery Lab
- Metrology Lab
- Tom (Theory of Machine) Lab
- Material Science Lab
- CAD-CAM Lab
- Automobile Lab
- RAC Lab
- Workshop Practice
Government Sector :
- DRDO and many other central and state institutions.
- Mahindra etc.
- NHPC etc.
With a valid GATE score / University exam / VGI entrance test
- Duration : 2 Years
- Eligibility : B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (with min. 50% marks or equivalent CGPA)